Zj7t

Let's talk Jesus.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Be"
When you know who You are you can just be.
The question is asked "What am I here for, what is my purpose for living" . This cannot be the primary question one should ask as it is way too complex and difficult. The primary question to ask is "Who am I" or "Show me who I am so that I can be Me" is a request one can make.
If you have a sense of the nature of Christ than you have a sense of the nature of yourself. The You as seen in the Mind of God is pure and holy, untainted by the works of the mind of flesh. If you have to try to be yourself you're not who you think you are, are you?
You are not who you think you are if your self-image is scarred, tainted, or any other damaged or corrupted image. You cannot create for yourself a better or worse self-image than you have if your self-image is truly that of Yourself.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well said.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home