Zj7t

Let's talk Jesus.

Thursday, April 12, 2007

"Purposeful Change"
I don't need to change nor can I.
My mind can and must change to conform to the Image of Me. My mind is like a wild animal that must be tamed, roped in for the service of the master. Its like a child that needs guidance, direction, and controls so that it can come to maturity intact. It is the slave and I am the master. My mind does my bidding without reservation, hesitation, or complaint because it knows Who I am. It knows no need for fear as I am Love. It gently yields to all of My leadings and is composed through knowledge of My integrity. My mind knows peace because I produce peace in all things regarding time and space. My mind knows joy and righteousness by and through and in the same Me.
I bring power to conform all things to the eternal vision that's seen in and through Me. Into the created universe I bring order, made to order. Every circumstance is an opportunity for the eternal to link up with the temporal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home